Traci is an award winning company director and a recognised industry leader. She specialises in strategic and economic development advice to Maori, public and private sector clients throughout New Zealand. Traci is known for her strong and inclusive leadership and her clear focus on building the wealth and prosperity of Aotearoa New Zealand.
Traci has been named as one of the top ten most influential women in New Zealand agribusiness and the Listener’s top ten influencers in New Zealand. She won the Westpac Fairfax Media Women of Influence Board and Management award and has been named on Westpac’s NZ Women Powerbrokers list.
Last year Traci was awarded the Massey University Distinguished Alumni Service Award for services to New Zealand agribusiness and Maori and also named by the BBC amongst the 100 Most Influential Women in the World. Traci has an MBA from Massey University and is a Member of the New Zealand Order of Merit, a Justice of the Peace and a Marriage Celebrant.
- FOMA ‘Federation of Maori Authorities’, Chairman
- Landcorp Farming Limited, Chairman
- W3 Wool Unleashed PGP, Chairman
- National Advisory Council on the Employment of Women,
- Hineuru Holdings Limited, Chairman
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan NZ Forests Investment
- Limited, Director
- Pengxin New Zealand Farm Management Limited, Director
- Primary Industry Training Organisation, Director
- Tuhono Whenua Horticulture Limited, Director
- Predator Free 2050 Limited, Director
- Waikato River Authority, Ministerial Appointment
- Asia New Zealand Foundation, Honourary Advisor
- Mystery Creek Fieldays, Honourary Vice President